A team of 3 employees is available for this service. The main collector has a length of 132km and 2.125 shaft structures. 29 measuring stations continuously record the amount of waste water. 3 rainwater retention basins and various special structures are also part of the duties of the sewer inspectors.
- Continuous servicing and maintenance of pipelines, special structures and measuring stations
- The long-term maintenance of the value of the assets
- The monitoring and release of new connections
- Reporting faults to the main collector
- Documenting the sewer network
- The exchange of information with the authorities and planning offices
- Continuing education and training